Accounts Payable systems are never straightforward out-of-the-box solutions. The best approach is to contact our sales teams. AP automation is not right for everyone so our sales teams will advise you what to consider and broad expectations of what an AP automation system is likely to achieve. They will also advise on what a system will cost to implement and run. If expectations are met, we can then arrange a demonstration and/or a pre-sales consultation to identify more specific scope and costs.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?