There are some well-understood processes such as 2/3 way matching to establish if an invoice is correct and as expected. However pragmatic invoice processing also requires a degree of flexibility. Tolerances can be set so if the payment or the VAT is a few pence out, this can be processed without manual intervention. Transform AP for SharePoint is a flexible system, which can be configured to support most customer’s policies.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?