Bottomline’s TAP solution is not based in the cloud it is based on your existing SharePoint infrastructure, which should be captured during your established IT security and backup processes. It puts you in full control. Bottomline’s technology also manages where documents are filed within SharePoint so they can be retrieved quickly and easily, as well as providing a version control capability so you can look at old versions of documents if you need to.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?