To understand the volumes of data that are sent in ePay we will need to determine the following:
- How many individual transactions do you process each month for each transaction type?
- What is the monthly value of each transaction type?
The above information can be found by determining how many debit and credit transactions are sent in ePay and the value of the submissions. This can be determined by looking at the submissions sent in ePay. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into ePay as a user who processes the submissions.
2. Navigate to 'Payments' > 'Sent' or 'Payments' > 'Complete'.
Please Note: The 'Sent' screen will show any submission sent in the last 30 days that has not been completed by downloading the BACS reports. The Complete section will show all other payments
3. Each line represents a submission that has sent.
4. The view can be organised by payment date by clicking on the column header 'payment date' at the top page.
Select a submission and under the file details tab at the bottom of the page, the number of Credits and Debits are listed under count for that submission.
6. Under values will show you the total value for that submission.
7. Steps 5 and 6 can then be repeated for each transaction line and totaled up.