Before you make any changes to the encryption software you need to stop the 'ePay Encryption' service on the server. This is to prevent corruption of any files being encrypted, once this has been stopped you can then go through the following steps:
1. Browse to the installation path for the encryption software
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Albany\AlbanyFileEncryptionService)
2. Go to the 'Service Binaries' folder.
3. Then, take a backup of the 'config.ini' file.
4. Open this file and scroll to the bottom, as shown in the image below:
Please Note: If you have semicolons at the start of the profile you can remove these as they are not required. If you do not have semicolons then you can copy an existing profile.
5. Next, make the following changes to the profile:
6. Once the fields have been set you can save the config file. Once this is complete you can start the Encryption Service.