SharePoint is an excellent tool for storing, sharing and retrieving documents, but to be used to full effectiveness it requires considerable technical knowledge and organisational discipline. Bottomline Technologies will automate documents to be stored in locations specifically related to individual invoices. When the invoice transaction is viewed in your ERP AP users can instantly retrieve original documents for referral. This will help build better supplier relationships, minimise dispute management, and enable better-informed business decisions.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?