This is dependent on a number of factors, the complexity of the invoices, quality of the scans or electronic files, has the system fingerprinted invoices from that supplier before etc. Independent research companies conclude that 40% is a reasonable achievement as systems mature. This represents a significant reduction in manual processing.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?