File formats are created by a Bottomline engineer in an XML format ready to be imported into any ePay system. This allows Bottomline to create and test the appropriate template, then import and assign to the correct payment profiles.
Once you have received the file format from Bottomline. Save and extract the template to your machine and make a note of the file location to be used in step 4.
Once complete, please follow these steps below:
1. Log into ePay as the administrator and click on 'Administration'.
2. Click on 'File Formats' this will display all the file formats in the software.
3. Click on the 'Import' button at the top of the screen.
4. Browse to the location where you have saved the file. Select the file format and click 'OK'.
5. You should then see the new file format in the list. Click 'Save' when complete.
Once the file format has been imported, you can then assign a file format to be used. Please see the related article: How can I change the file format I am using to validate my file?