Yes, there is a universal connector available, which allows TAP for SharePoint to integrate into most modern ERPs. If you are not running an ERP, TAP for SharePoint can also run as a standalone system with its own data capture, workflows, reporting etc.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?