TAP for SharePoint will notify you by email when a captured invoice requires manual intervention. It is normal for this to be carried out via email to fit in with your workflows. TAP for SharePoint can also be configured to intelligently route exception invoices to account managers for action, or escalate based on value and time bands etc.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?