The first thing Transform AP for SharePoint will do is try to identify the vendor who sent the invoice. If identified, TAP for SharePoint will then default the invoice to pre-defined General Ledger type for that supplier (if configured); and then follow the appropriate workflow approval path.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?