In order to reset a front-end (CSeries/ux) user’s password please follow these steps below:
If you have access the C-Series Admin portal & at least 2 Admin accounts.
- Login to C-Series admin console page and browse to ‘Client Maintenance > 'Users and Groups' > ‘Client User’ > 'Modify’
- Choose the relevant user name from the list displayed and enter a new password in the ‘Password’ and ‘Confirm New Password’ boxes then click the ‘Update’ button.
- Click the ‘Logoff’ button and then log back into the console under a second administrative account and select the ‘Client Maintenance > 'Users and Groups' > ‘Client User’ > ‘Approve’
- A list of all changes requiring a dual level of approval will be displayed from which the relevant items can be ticked and confirmed using the ‘Approval’ button.
- Once the above steps have been performed the password will have been changed for the relevant user account and this account will also have been unlocked.
If all Admin accounts are locked
If all administrative portal accounts (CSeries-admin) are locked or you only have access to one account, you will need to make contact with Bottomline technical support to have a case raised for your accounts to be reset.
Bottomline will only reset administrative portal accounts to help facilitate the means for you to change the front-end user accounts.
Once a case has been raised the support representative they will follow the required security procedures to enable the required password reset(s).