Data capture accuracy is impacted by a number of variables including the type of data being extracted (machine print, language, handprint, cursive, etc.) the quality of image (first generation invoices received electronically via email attachment vs. those sent by mail with folds/crease, staples, 3rd copy of a pre-printed form, etc.) all impact accuracy rates.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?