Fingerprinting is an intelligent process that allows Transform Active Capture (TAC) to learn invoice formats. By recognising invoice formats, which have previously been encountered, TAC will know where to look on the invoice for important information and increase data capture accuracy.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?