The customer needs to be clear about who is authorised to sign off the order, once that person is identified your contacts can then reassign their signatory to that person and the process can continue.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?