Compatible scanned file formats include MTIFF and PDF. When capturing paper invoices internally, 300 DPI, black and white MTIFF is the preferred format. PDF is a common format for vendor emailed invoices and again, 300 DOI, bi-tonal format is preferred. A guide on Optimizing Capture (along with a video) are available for customer use. All invoices are converted to PDF before being stored to Transform AP.
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?