Electronic signatures are used for many kinds of documents and transactions, for both personal and business use. The Standard Transform SOM uses electronic signatures to agree on order s and T&Cs, however some customers choose to incorporate more sign offs in the SOM process e.g. checking quotations before sending to a customer, credit checking customers etc.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?