Yes you can amend any number of supporting documents to quotations and orders. These may be your companies T&Cs, Service Level Agreements, brochures, supporting documentation – any PDF document which is necessary. By doing this your customer gains full visibility of your entire product or service and future misunderstandings and disputes can be avoided.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?