The name of the server that hosts your ePay program is held within one of the configuration files for the software. To locate this please follow the steps below:
1. Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\ePay Client
2. Open the file called 'Albany.EFT.Corporate.Client.exe.config' using Notepad.
3. In Notepad select 'Edit' and then 'Find' - or alternatively press 'Ctrl-f' on your keyboard.
4. Type in 2133.
5. Click 'Find'. You will see the number highlighted, before the number you will see a server name - for example: 'tcp://PC02787:2133'.
Please Note: In this instance the server name would be PC02787.
To ensure this is the correct server and to check/restart the services please follow the instructions below:
1. Click 'Start'.
2. In the search box or 'Run' box type 'services.msc' and press 'Enter'.
3. This will open windows, please search for the service named 'Bottomline ePay'.
4. Right click the service and click stop.
5. Wait 10 seconds, right click and click 'Start'. If you have any issues starting the service please see article: Unable to start the ePay service.
If this service does not exist this could be the incorrect server or the software has been removed. For additional assistance please contact Bottomline support on 01189 258 250 option 2 and provide details of the steps you have taken.