In order to set up a new user for C-Series DDM, you will first be required to set the user up in C-Series. Please seek an administrator of C-Series to complete this for you.
Once you have set up the new user in C-Series, you will then have to grant it permission to see the required application from the client website. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the ‘Direct Debit’ tab.
2. Select ‘Admin’.
3. Click on ‘Application’.
4. Select the application with wish to amend.
5. Select ‘Edit’ in the bottom right corner.
6. Navigate to the ‘Users’ tab.
7. Tick the box for the new user account and set transaction limits.
Please Note: You will have to repeat this process for each application you wish to grant access for.