A SharePoint list will be created and used for routing. This list will contain columns for approval path name, approver name, and authority amount. When an invoice is submitted for approval, Transform AP will compare the invoice amount and selected approval path to the approval path list to determine the appropriate approver(s). If more than one approval is required, Transform AP will iterate through the approval hierarchy until all approvals are met.
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?