Data capture accuracy is impacted by a number of variables including the type of data being extracted (machine print, language, handprint, cursive, etc.) the quality of image (first generation invoices received electronically via email attachment vs. those sent by mail with folds/crease, Transform APls, 3rd copy of a pre-printed form, etc.) all impact accuracy rates.
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?