The below article is to help resolve a permissions issue that causes users not to be able to view or access the system maintenance tab. The system maintenance tab is used to administer certain functions in the C-Series software.
To add your System Maintenance Tab in C-Series Admin Site, please follow the instructions below:
- On the C-Series admin website, select 'Host User entitlements'.
- Then select 'Function Roles'.
- Select 'Modify'.
- Click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Next, click on the Function role you would like to edit. (This would normally be SYSADMIN)
- Within the ‘Role Entitlements’ tab, you can click the “System Maintenance” option to expand it
- Expand “Setup” folder and every other subfolder within it and then check the required functions you require (i.e. All, Delete, Add, Modify or View).
- Complete Step 7 for all required functions.
- Once done with Step 7 and 8, click the “Update” button to save.
- Log off and log back on to test.