This question typically occurs when customers purchase PrecisonForms for multiple operating environments, The Designer licence required to create and edit projects comes on the Produciton license as standard – however this can be moved to Test at time of initial order by adding a comment to your order , or at any time after you have purchased the product with written request.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?