PrecisionForms is extremely flexible when it comes to outputting documents; it can be set up to intelligently format forms and reports dependant on the target device and user profile it is intended for. It is not uncommon for a single report to be output to printers, email, HTML, file at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?