Yes it is, this has become an increasingly important issue for Microsoft Dynamics customers and Bottomline is committed to maintaining LCS compliance as Microsoft’s standards continue to evolve.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?