Many customers run PrecisionForms Extended in Azure and other PaaS environments – however if you want to move to a true SaaS environment it is possible to switch form PrecisionForms Extended to Bottomline PT-X Connect Plus – you can migrate most forms without any redesign int this environment but there are some restrictions which you should take advise on before hand. Bottomline PT-X Connect Plus uses exactly the same connector technology to integrate into Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 For Sales and Operations but works in a very slightly different way; once again you should seek technical advice in advance.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?