GDPR is a technology agnostic regulation which no software or service can fully meet in isolation. If used correctly PrecisionForms Extended can support your GDPR compliance projects. If you have any doubts about your PrecisionForms Implementation and supporting GDPR Bottomline offer a GDPR Health Check Service – for further details contact your account manager.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?