PrecisionForms Extended does not restrict the number of servers you can deploy – however some Microsoft Dynamics offerings do. Our advice is to start with our standard package which includes a production server, test server, development server backed up with DR. If you have this package you can add additional test and development server packages or use our single server packages to add additional production servers. We recommend using our packaged solutions to build out your system as they are less expensive and prevent you missing out any important options.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?