Why use PDF Interactive forms instead of HTML Forms?
- Often significant time and effort has been invested in getting the content and layout of paper forms right – if these already exist electronically take advantage of this work.
- Creating personalised interactive PDF forms is often just a simple as creating non-interactive PDF communications documents
- Being able to save and transfer a document across platforms, preserving appearance is a significant usability enhancement
- Users always have the opportunity to print and complete forms in conventional manner
- The volatilely of the web pages do not make them am acceptable replacement for regulated processes
- You can control the use, modification, and distribution of copyrighted and private information captured on PDF forms
- You can use one approach for all your interactive document needs