PrecisionForms Extended offers a range of choices – the document can be stored in Microsoft Dynamics or it can be stored in an external document repository like Sharepoint or Transform Content Center. If the document is stored in an external repository PrecisionForms will return a link to Dynamics AX which can be automatically attached to the customer record in Dynamics for context sensitive lookup.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?