Yes, it is important to understand the level of confidence you have in how OCR recognises characters. If confidence is low you may want to subject the invoice to manual verification. Users can override default levels of confidence required for auto match to optimise for their own needs.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?