TAP for SharePoint uses intelligent fingerprinting to recognise invoice formats which it has seen before, if it recognises an invoice layout it can focus on the important areas of the page to more accurately extract data. As this library of recognised documents increased the number of manual interventions required to process invoices will drop.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?