Every piece of software that can make submissions on the Bacs and Faster Payments services is given a unique Software Package ID number, this is the SFP number. If a system goes through major changes during upgrades it make be granted a new SFP Number by Bacs.
- C-series Bacs SFP number – SFP0124
- C-series Faster Payments SFP number – SFP7056
To check what SFP ID your C-Series software is using follow the process below:
- Log into the client side of your C-Series software as an admin
- Select Administration > BACS
- Select communications > BACSTEL-IP
- The SFP number is displayed towards the top of the screen under Solution Supplier ID (as shown above)