Yes, it’s easier to capture and process electronically received invoices than paper invoices. Electronic invoices don’t need to be scanned, removing one step from the process; they also tend to be higher quality as they are not prone to creases and blemishes. After a paper invoice is scanned both paper and electronic invoices follow the same processing path.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?