Transform AP provides the ability to apply GL coding templates in order to streamline the coding process. Users can apply coding templates on an ad hoc basis by uploading template files directly into the coding grid. Server based templates can also be configured within Transform AP in order to default coding based on vendor ID.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?