A SharePoint list will be created and used for routing. This list will contain columns for approval path name, approver name, and authority amount. When an invoice is submitted for approval, Transform AP will compare the invoice amount and selected approval path to the approval path list to determine the appropriate approver(s). If more than one approval is required, Transform AP will iterate through the approval hierarchy until all approvals are met.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?