The non-PO task form will be leveraged for the 3 stages of the non-PO process (Processor, Approval, and Quality Control). When processing non-PO invoices, processors will have the ability to lookup vendor information directly from Dynamics AX if the workflow is unable to find a match based on a vendor name/address combination. The user will also have the ability to provide the GL coding for the given invoice with real-time lookups to Dynamics AX chart of accounts. Supporting documentation may be attached to the transaction through the available “Supporting Docs” tab. Once coded the processor may select the approver or approval path to begin the approval process.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?