There are no theoretical upper limits to the number of invoices which TAP for SharePoint can manage. It is not uncommon to see 100’s of thousands of invoices being passed through Bottomline’s systems. Attention should be paid to minimum thresholds to achieve a good return on investment; most of our customers process 25,000 or more invoices per year.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?