Any fax of desktop scanner that supports TIF, PNG, JPEG or PDF format can be used. Any scanner that is TWAIN or ISIS compatible can also be directly integrated into the system. For best results the device resolution should be at least 300dpi, and black and white scans produce better results than colour or greyscale.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?