Yes, TAP for SharePoint has its own process workflows which are not dependent on workflows which are provided by your ERP. This facilitates authorisations and reporting for any permitted user (even outside of your organisation if required) and is not licenced on a per user basis. However it is important to distinguish between TAP and the ERPs workflows and if in doubt over which you are using, we recommend you talk to your ERP provider.
Articles in this section
- We have several people managing our supplier accounts, can they all have access?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Does auto match work on 2 way as well as 3 way matching?
- Do you run AP automation in Bottomline?
- What is the Document Import Service?
- Can you set the level of confidence in your OCR recognition?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- How does TAP for SharePoint ensure that invoices are coded correctly?
- Why is it SharePoint compatible?
- How can approval paths be specified?