Yes it’s easier to capture and process electronically received invoices than paper invoices. Electronic invoices don’t need to be scanned, removing one step from the process; they also tend to be higher quality as they are not prone to creases and blemishes. After a paper invoice is scanned both paper and electronic invoices follow the same processing path.
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?