The non-PO task form will be leveraged for the 3 stages of the non-PO process (Processor, Approval, and Quality Control). When processing non-PO invoices, processors will have the ability to lookup vendor information directly from Dynamics AX if the workflow is unable to find a match based on a vendor name/address combination. The user will also have the ability to provide the GL coding for the given invoice with real-time lookups to Dynamics AX chart of accounts. Supporting documentation may be attached to the transaction through the available “Supporting Docs” tab. Once coded the processor may select the approver or approval path to begin the approval process.
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?