Yes, the system can be extensively customised. When you meet with our Pre-sales team we would encourage you to highlight any customisation of the standard SOM system which you would require to meet your existing business processes. Our Pre-sales team will be able to advise you on best working practice and help you scope out the changes you require. Changes to standard implementations are chargeable, but with our Pre-sales advice this can be kept to a minimum.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?