Orders and quotations are hosted on premise, and the customer is sent a link to where they can view and sign them. As many people prefer to read paper based documents there is an option to print the document. When all appropriate signatures have been collected an un-editable PDF is created which includes all signatures and is prepared for delivery to all signatories either electronically or in printed format.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?