If the application Transform is installed before the Oracle Client Agent is installed – Oracle objects will not be available for use in your Designer projects.
To fix this it is recommended you follow the steps below:
1. Please change the name of the add-on library folder located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\Transform Foundation Server\AddonLibrary
2. Modify this to something like: AddonLibrary.old
3. Stop the Transform Foundation service
4. Then run the following by double-clicking on the exe file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\Transform Foundation
5. After this completes - Start the Transform Foundation service
Open Transform Designer and you should now see the objects which can now be selected for your project.