If you are unable to make a submission due to the value being greater than your current limits you can change them in the administration menu.
- 1. Log into the C-Series client webpage as an administrator and navigate to 'Administration'.
- 2. Click on 'Bacs'.
- 3. Next, select 'Applications'.
- 4. Choose the application you wish to amend.
- 5. 'Edit'.
- 6. 'General tab'.
- 7. The transaction limits will show on the right hand side, as shown in the image below:
This also needs to be amended within the ‘Communications’ section.
- Log into the C-Series client webpage as an administrator and navigate to 'Administration'.
- Click on 'Bacs'.
- Next, select 'Communications’
- For BACS payment Transaction limits select ‘BACSTel-IP’, for Faster Payments select ‘Secure-IP’
- Change the Transaction limit at the bottom the relevant screen and then select save to confirm.
The individual limits for Bacs submissions for faster payments are set by your own bank and may be different than the standard of £20million for single Bacs transactions and £250k for Faster payments.