The issue that you are seeing on your system can be resolved by carrying out the following procedure:
We recommend that this is done using a Windows user profile with full administrative rights. Please ensure that Internet Explorer is opened with administrative right (Right click IE > Run as administrator)
- 1. 'Start'.
- 2. 'Control Panel'.
- 3. 'Internet Options'.
- 5. 'Trusted Sites'.
- 6. 'Sites'.
- 7. 'Advanced'.
- Add in the C-Series URL.
- 9. 'Close'.
- 10. 'Apply'.
Once you have added the site to trusted sites you will have to update the security level of the local intranet sites:
- Set the default level to low.
- 2. Click 'apply'.
- 3. Click on 'custom level'.
- 4. Ensure that anything under the Active X controls and Plug-ins that is set to disable is enabled. (Only for the Active X controls and Plug-ins).
- 5. Click 'OK'.
- 6. 'Apply'.
Once this has been done it is also recommended to add the CSeries URL into compatibility view you can do this in your Internet explorer browser:
- 1. 'Tools'.
- 2. 'Compatibility View Settings'.
- 3. Add the C-Series URL.
- Click 'Display all websites in compatibility view'.
- 5. 'Close'.
Please Note: This will ensure that the Bottomline_Esigner active X controller can be installed, once this has been done you will need to re-register you card certificates:
- 1. 'Start'.
- 2. 'All Programs'.
- 3. Gemplus/Gemalto
Open the Classic client toolbox and then click on the 'Certificates' tab.
- 1. Enter your card PIN number.
- 2. Click 'log on'.
- 3. Click on 'register all'.
From here you should get a message saying that you have successfully installed X amount of Certificates, click 'OK' to complete.