A file stuck at the pre-processing stage is often caused by a fault during the signing process. To resolve this we would look at two possible solutions. The first is reloading your certificates via the Gemalto classic client toolbox. The second is checking that you have the Bottomline eSIGNER plug in installed correctly. Steps to complete both these are below.
Articles in this section
- The 2019 Business Payments Barometer
- How to check the SFP number in C-Series
- Which IP addresses should be allowed through our firewall?
- How do I amend the C-Series notification email address?
- How do I add the C-Series Admin site to IE Compatibility View?
- How do I amend the originator bank details in C-Series?
- How do I generate a new test application in C-Series?
- How can I clear log files for space on the C-Series hard drive?
- How do I manually add bank holidays in C-Series?
- How can I manually add payments in C-Series?