The ISCD update is a regularly supplied update to the Sort codes held within your software. The Bacs scheme rules require that you carry out these updates on a regular basis and Bottomline provides them each month via a mailing list or via an automatic update service.
If you would like to discuss the automatic update service or would like to get added to the mailing list please contact support on 01189 258 250 option 2.
We recommend the assistance of your IT support for these updates.
Once you have downloaded the update files please follow these steps.
- Extract the following files to your server
- Copy these files to you install folders <product location>\hub\datafiles\EISCD
For DDM users please follow these additional steps.
- Stop the Direct Debit Organiser service before running the check for file updates in Direct Debit component of C-series.
- To log into the Direct Debit component of C-series, go to the APP server and use following login details: UN: admin P/W: access
- ‘Help -> check for file updates’, follow prompts to download the files. You will be asked to close PayCentre and log back in.
- Then export the following files:
- Restart the Direct Debit Rest and Direct Debit Organiser services.